- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate Valentine M&M's mixed into dough & 1/2 cup for placing on top of dough mounds
- Combine the butter, sugars, egg, vanilla and beat on medium-high speed for 4 minutes.
- Add the flour, pudding mix, baking soda, salt and beat on low speed for 1 minute.
- Add the chocolate chips and M&M's, and beat on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Form 15 equal sized mounds of dough, roll into balls and slightly flatten.
- Add about 1 TBSP of M&Ms to the top of each dough mound.
- Place mounds on large tray, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Place dough on baking sheet, and bake for 11 minutes or until the edges have set and the tops have set. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for about 10 minutes.
Walla! You now have some delicious Valentine cookies ready to share with those you love. (Or to have for yourself!)